Sunday 18 January 2015

PMS

Perempuan Meroyan Syndrome

I guess that's what really mean.

As i'm typing this with only my left hand, my right hand is happily scooping out Pralines 'n Cream ice cream from the pint while i'm watching Anugerah Juara Lagu. I'm so cool liddat

Believe it or not,  10 minutes ago, this happy girl was about to make her own house into a swimming pool because she can't stop crying. Why u asked? Just because her brother ate her chocolate bar and she didn't get to eat it. Trust me, i don't understand myself either. Don't get me start with my inner child behaviour during this 'time' of the month. SO ANNOYING i tell you. 

I've always known as a cry baby and it gets worse during this time. Sikit-sikit menangis kind of girl. Extra sensitive la actually. Basically, it's roller coaster mood time for me. 

But really, ain't it beautiful? 

 I personally think being a girl is really beautiful. You get to experience a lot of beautiful things throughout life. So grateful that i was born a girl. Especially when that time of the month. All you need is a little too much of attention. Well at least for me. 

What about people who have to deal with girl who's having PMS? Piece of advice, be patient and entertain her with your attention. That's all. You're surely be rewarded by Him for your patience. 

Okay, i'm already feel so emo listening to Dayang Nurfaizah's Di Pintu Syurga. How dare you play with my emotions now, you?! Such an emo song. I want to cry already now. *push away my ice cream pint* 

*sambung meroyan*



XOXO, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment